CauliCure™ Advanced Compression System with Optional Headgear
The system has been re-introduced with a few key changes providing an even better outcome in maintaining the shape of the ear.
- We now have a proprietary magnet manufactured specifically for improving the comfort and pull strength required to safely compress the ear tissues almost effortlessly. In addition, the medical grade silicone has been modified to be more durable and softer than ever before.
- The compression band has been altered to fit more comfortably, while offering the same reliability in keeping the discs in place while you sleep.
- Lastly, the small disc has been modified to be slightly larger in diameter, lower profile, while allowing a more stable fit during daytime and nighttime use.
The Caulicure™ ACTIVE compression discs were designed to allow continued compression while training, competing, or practicing on the mats or on the field.
Creating a system to allow for uninterrupted compression from the very onset of ear damage to complete resolution, is the single most important requirement for any grappler, wrestler or rugby player.
The Caulicure™ ACTIVE discs are low profile, strong, very durable, and are designed to be worn under the provided headgear.
The Caulicure™ ACTIVE discs REQUIRE headgear to work effectively. Use your own or add one to your cart with any kit for only $10
What’s in the box?
- RESTORE - 4 compression discs including 1 Large, 2 medium and 1 small. These can be applied before or after the ear fills with fluid and are designed to be worn all day and night.
- ACTIVE - 4 compression discs including 2 large and 2 small. These are to be applied during training, competition or practice only. You must use these discs under headgear at all times. Remove these discs after activity is over, and apply the RESTORE compression discs immediately.
- One compression band to secure the discs while sleeping.
- Antibiotic ointment and alcohol pads
- Optional Cliff Keen Headgear ($15 off regular price)
Still have questions? Check our FAQ section
the small ones are too big to fit in my inner ear to compress my hematoma
I’ve had cauliflower ear and both ears and have had them both drained. After a 2 hour Jiu Jitsu session, I had some pain in my ear but no extreme swelling. I tried the CauliCure magnet on my way home and left it for 30 minutes. My ear felt much better and it never blew up. I’ve been putting them in as a preventative measure after class and i notice the difference. I borrowed the set but definitely investing in a set for myself!
The order came in less than a week to Slovenia (EU) and the quality looks great. So far I love it 😀
These magnets work like a charm. Theyre discrete, form a tight yet comfortable pressure and best of all, they keep the blood from pooling back up! Would recommend to anyone trying to successfully drain their cauliflower ear and keep it drained
I am not a fighter but somehow developed cauliflower ear. The product was shipped to Canada with minimal hassle. I had the most wonderful experience using the CauliCure magnets. My only regret is not ordering them sooner. Dr. Ales answered all of my questions, was responsive, and guided me through every step of the process! Not only is the product wonderful but Dr. Ales is a truly caring person.