CauliCure™ Advanced Compression System
The system has been re-introduced with a few key changes providing an even better outcome in maintaining the shape of the ear.
- We now have a proprietary magnet manufactured specifically for improving the comfort and pull strength required to safely compress the ear tissues almost effortlessly. In addition, the medical grade silicone has been modified to be more durable and softer than ever before.
- The compression band has been altered to fit more comfortably, while offering the same reliability in keeping the discs in place while you sleep.
- Lastly, the small disc has been modified to be slightly larger in diameter, lower profile, while allowing a more stable fit during daytime and nighttime use.
The Caulicure™ ACTIVE compression discs were designed to allow continued compression while training, competing, or practicing on the mats or on the field.
Creating a system to allow for uninterrupted compression from the very onset of ear damage to complete resolution, is the single most important requirement for any grappler, wrestler or rugby player.
The Caulicure™ ACTIVE discs are low profile, strong, very durable, and are designed to be worn under the provided headgear.
The Caulicure™ ACTIVE discs REQUIRE headgear to work effectively. Use your own or add one to your cart with any kit for only $10
What’s in the box?
- RESTORE - 4 compression discs including 1 Large, 2 medium and 1 small. These can be applied before or after the ear fills with fluid and are designed to be worn all day and night.
- ACTIVE - 4 compression discs including 2 large and 2 small. These are to be applied during training, competition or practice only. You must use these discs under headgear at all times. Remove these discs after activity is over, and apply the RESTORE compression discs immediately.
- One compression band to secure the discs while sleeping.
- Antibiotic ointment and alcohol pads
- Optional Cliff Keen Headgear ($15 off regular price)
Still have questions? Check our FAQ section
Can’t complain about results. However, there is room for improvement. They don’t quite fit the contours of the ear and most of the pain associated with use is due to the pressure on the raise portion that isn’t even injured.
I ordered the full kit in early 2019 right as I had my first ear issue. Caulicure was great with their customer service and direction. They got me a set quick and helped me through using the product effectively. I have used these multiple times since then and they have saved my ears. I recently got updated discs and again the customer service was excellent. I tell everyone who breaks their ears about this product! If you train Jiu-Jitsu you should have CauliCure in your bag. Thank you!
We had an original set and had even replaced some of the magnets. I kept lending them out and did not have them on hand when needed. We feel that they are important enough that I purchased another set and WILL NOT be lending them out. #Caulicureisvital
Shipped and Delivered quick. The CauliCure are comfortable, able to wear all day. Definitely a must have. Wish I would have had it before I actually needed it. Would have saved me a few extra pokes from having to drain it.
I got cauliflower ear on both my ears in different locations from doing bjj. After draining both ears several times and being told repeatedly to keep pressure on it with no feasible method while I work my construction job. I found caulicure on you tube. Drained my ears one last time, applied the magnets and after a week day and night they were back to normal. I did train with head gear and will continue. Honestly, the process is not pain free and is quite uncomfortable as the magnets are strong. It definitely beats have torn up looking ears or giving up bjj!